Geez editor interviewed on The Big Idea
This is an interview with Aiden Enns, editor of Geez magazine, aired on “The Big Idea” as part of the “Wednesday Morning After” show on CKUT 90.3 FM on July 21, 2010, in Montreal. The interviewer is Robin Lutjohann.
Part One of the interview can be found here. (15.25 minutes)
Hear Aiden answer questions like …
- What is Geez magazine?
- What kind of audience are you aiming at?
- What’s the difference between Christianity in Canada and in the United States?
Part Two of the interview can be found here. (11:06 minutes)
Hear Aiden talk about things like …
- what kinds of articles appear in Geez magazine
- his description of the Body issue (including fat acceptance and masturbation)
- why Geez focuses on a print magazine
- is it environmentally friendly?
- the ambiguity of criticizing the web and selling the magazine online