The team that makes Geez go.
- Editor: Aiden Enns
- Managing Editor: Alana Trachenko
- Designer: Darryl Brown
- Circulation Fulfillment Manager: Chris Whitmore
- Social Media Maven: Sarah Ens
- Poetry Editor: Melanie Dennis Unrau
- Section and news editors: James Wilt (Civil Disobedience), send review suggestions to Reviews, Lydia Wylie-Kellermann (Catholic Worker), Kathy Kern (CPT News), Bre Woligroski (Feministry)
- Contributing Editors: Will Braun, Bre Woligroski, Miriam Meinders, Melanie Dennis Unrau, Tim Runtz
- Advisors: Robert L. Peters, Kelly Dueck
- Staff Photographer: Darryl Brown
- Web Developer: Derek Hogue
- Publisher: Geez Press Inc.
- Associate Publisher: Marianne Siemens
- Transporter: Ben Meinders
Art Director Darryl Brown is a designer and illustrator in Oregon. A Quaker by birth and by choice, Darryl resists the suburban lifestyle by heating his home with wood and riding bike to work. See his blog here.
Editor Aiden Enns is former managing editor of Adbusters magazine (2001-2003) and founder of Buy Nothing Christmas. Raised as an urban Anabaptist, he finds hope in struggling for justice. Ched Myers, an activist theologian in California, advises Aiden: “Have one foot in the church and one outside. And keep your weight on the one outside.”